Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dumping my nutritional therapist

A little while ago I wrote about how I was thinking I might ditch my nutritional therapist, but I chickened out (background here). I finally go up the courage to email her this morning. Actually, I haven't dumped her, but have informed her that, due to cash-flow problems, I'm going to have to reduce the number of supplements I'm taking to the barest minimum. I've also given her a list of the supplements I have enormous quantities of already (like 200+ capsules). I've calculated that, at current doses, I've got enough of some things (like multivitamins, caprylic acid and MegaGLA) to last me six months at least! I have to make some savings over the summer (when I'll have no money coming in), and my supplement regime is the most obvious candidate for the chop. I await her reply with baited breath...

No comments: