Monday, March 19, 2007

gluten free, sugar free, dairy free = candida-friendly chocolate cake recipe « Friends Keep Saying I Should Blog…

Why haven't I come across this before??!!!!!!!!!

gluten free, sugar free, dairy free = candida-friendly chocolate cake recipe « Friends Keep Saying I Should Blog…

Several of those commenting have expressed doubt over the suitability of rice syrup for those following the anti-Candida diet, but as doth points out, everyone's body is different, and I've certainly not experienced any obvious problems as a result of consuming rice syrup in the Village Bakery bars I get from Sainsburys.

I must try this recipe out as soon as possible - especially as I'm convinced diabetic chocolate with maltitol doesn't just give me wind but spots as well! :S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for posting this! Let me know how the cake turns out. I've had it about 20 times over the past year and it has turned out perfectly all but twice. Enjoy!

Djinn said...

Ooooooo! My first comment - dead exciting!

Thanks .H. I will definitely try the recipe and let you know how I get on with it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing such nice posts. Your blog is always fascinating to read.